Spreadsheets in Google Apps accessed through your browser or using a spreadsheet app are useful for making rubrics.
Google Forms can be used to gain student voice during all stages of the inquiry.
Google Apps - comment function can be used for feedback.
Many of the apps listed in Act & Share and Overview pages can be used for a reflective journal or review of the learning process.
- Voicethread - 5 free voicethreads or can upgrade to unlimited account. Upload media eg image, document, slideshow and comments can be made around it via text, audio or video recording. Useful tips. Example 1 - kindergaten students discuss trout Example 2 - 5 year olds discuss why the sun is important. Example 3 - 10 year olds debate whether money should be spent on space or Earth's problems. - see examples in Misc.
- Evernote - multi-platform note-taking & collating app. Can also be used for goal-setting and as a reflective journal. You can insert photos directly from the app into Evernote - great for recording work from the whiteboard or on paper. You can also create voice notes recording ideas. Notes can be tagged and searched. Syncs easily between devices. More info here. See the Overview page for more not-taking apps.
- Socrative - teacher a student response system. A question or prompt is given and students log in to the class and respond. Responses are collated. In this stage it can be used for brainstorming. Can also be used to generate responses for a KWH chart. Create a teacher account here. You can use this in a browser as well as the app. More info here.
- Socrative - student - Students type in the room number you give them and can answer questions you set using the app or in a browser. More info here.
- Show Me - Draw on the whiteboard, add photos and record your voice then save to Show Me site and get link for sharing. More info here. Example of Show Me used by a student explaining her science experiment. It is quite long but worth at least watching the first part. See the Act & Share page for other recordable whiteboard apps.
Evernote - as for ipad
Socrative - student - as for ipad
Socrative - teacher - as for ipad
Soundcloud - record and embed audio reflections
Lensoo Create - a recordable whiteboard app like Show Me, but limited sharing options and not compatible with all devices.
Blogger - as for ipad. See Act & Share page for other blog apps.